CORE is pleased to announce its presenters for the Modern Learning Environments Expo on 8 June.
To be held on the speakers’ stage throughout the day, each of our presenters will give a twenty-minute mini-seminar on a topic pertinent to the future of education.
Our presenters are:
- Derek Wenmoth, Director of CORE Education and one of New Zealand’s leaders of Future-Focused Education
- Stephen Heppell, global expert on contemporary learning spaces
- Julia Atkin, one of Australasia’s leading thinkers in learning design
- Doug Moody of furnware, creators of contemporary school furniture
- Chris Bradbeer, Vice Chancellor of Stonefields School in Auckland
- James Petronelli, Principal of Clearview School in Rolleston, Canterbury
- Paula Eskett from the National Library of New Zealand
- Rhonda Duncraft, Manager of Sydenham Preschool
- Neill O’Reilly, Principal of Windsor School in the East of Christchurch
The Ministry of Education and the architects of Jasmax will also be presenting.
We look forward to welcoming Christchurch to an experience in possibilities: re-thinking, re-building and re-energising education for the twenty-first century.