Meredith is a marketing all-rounder with over six years of experience executing strategic marketing plans and campaigns, and 18 years experience in customer service, including account management.
She started with CORE Education in June 2014 as one of two Marketing Managers. The role is large enough to accommodate two marketing experts, sharing the responsibility for strategic planning, campaigns, events, sponsorship, website, advertising, brand, internal and external communications, and marketing CORE products and services.
Meredith’s previous marketing roles were with Meridian Energy, AMI Insurance and The Press newspaper, where she gained experience in customer experience management, sponsorship, events and ‘generic’ marketing.
Having lived and worked in London for four years in her early twenties working for American Express Travel, Meredith also gained valuable experience working in a very fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Marketing strategy
- Brand architecture and management, including development and execution of sub-brands
- Integrated campaign and event management, including budget management
- Sponsorship procurement, strategic planning, and leverage implementation
- Internal and external communications
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Executive reporting
- Maintenance of strong customer/client/supplier relationships
- Customer experience mapping, development and implementation
- Improving business processes
- Social media marketing
- Adobe Photoshop basics
- Customer Experience Conference, by Conferenz, May 2013
- Best Practice Sponsorship, 2010 and 2011
A born and bred Cantabrian I enjoy staying fit and healthy; most days before or after work you’ll find me at the gym or running around the hills of Christchurch (as long as it’s sunny!) To relax I make glass-dome jewellery which I turned into a small business in October 2013.