Elizabeth holds various positions across a variety of projects within CORE, including:
- Programme Manager - CORE Breakfast seminar and workshop programme
- Facilitator - CORE professional learning programmes and Literacy to You
- Project Manager - Technology Online and TKI Channel Support
Elizabeth has had 12 years of experience as a primary teacher, working across all levels, both in New Zealand and the UK. Following this, she spent six years at Learning Media writing and marketing literacy materials to North America, UK, Asia and Australia. This role also included delivering literacy professional development to teachers in Asia. From there she worked as a project manager of online projects where she was responsible for the development of content on a number of education websites, including TKI. This lead to a role facilitating cluster projects with a range of primary and secondary schools who were working to develop their understanding of authentic learning contexts within the New Zealand Curriculum.
- Effective project management and team leadership
- Supporting schools to share their curriculum experiences and learning
- Developing face-to-face and online materials to support teachers’ professional learning
- Craker, E. New Heights Teachers’ Guide (US edition) Learning Media.
- Craker, E. Orbit Shared Reading Teachers’ Guide (US, Grade 2). Learning Media.
- Craker, E. Reading and Writing Assessment Pack (WRAP) Teacher Resource. Learning Media.
- Craker, E. Literacy Instruction for Teachers, facilitated programme for students and teachers. (Written for MoE Hong Kong).
- Craker, E. Orbit Shared Reading Teachers’ Guide (US, Grade 6). Learning Media.
I enjoy developing professional learning opportunities, both online and face-to-face, that support teachers and their students to reach their full potential. Living in a beautiful place by the sea in Wellington means I get to enjoy walking and cycling around the coastline, and of course feeling a bit of wind in the sails!