Tim enjoys working with customers to improve their website experiences and make their web content easier to navigate.
His last two roles have involved updating content for two government agencies.
He has also been part of the project team for a couple of website rebuilds.
Recent career accomplishments:
- Led round table discussion to document table styling descriptions enabling web developers to implement new table styles on test website
- Took ownership to finalise new subscription functionality and subscription model documentation
- Used HTML skills to build a new website structure that helped customers to make submissions on the Resource Management Act changes
- Cleaned up old website content to speed up transfer of remaining content to new development website
- Website content management
- CMS systems experience (Silverstripe, Drupal, DNN, Sharepoint, Alfresco)
- Website taxonomies/metadata
Professional body memberships
Mt Victoria Toastmasters
2015 Architecting Happiness - World IA Day 2015
2013 Government Web Standards are Changing (DIA info session)
I live in Central Wellington, but grew up in the Hutt Valley. Currently life is a mix of family, community, public speaking, professional development meetups and travel planning.