CORE has 14 facilitators who are part of the Apple Consultants Network (ACN).
We offer consultancy and professional learning services in early childhood and school settings, in both English and Māori medium. Our focus is on the use of technologies to engage students and enhance teaching and learning programmes. CORE facilitators work throughout New Zealand with educators on planning, implementing, and supporting the use of technologies in classrooms.
CORE offers the following — both online and/or face-to-face:
- Using specific devices and applications to promote engagement and interaction in learning
- Personalised learning options — catering to the client’s needs
- Enhancing the learning process through programmes and courses using Apple devices
- Providing advice and guidance on the use of Apple technologies in future focused education
- Integrating Apple technology effectively into modern learning environments
As well as the above, we also provide programmes specifically focused on Apple training in:
- iBooks Author
- iLife (iPhoto, iMovie, Garage Band)
- Foundation Course for iOS Devices
- Foundation Course for OS X Mavericks
- iTunes U
- Reaching all Learners: Accessibility and Customisation
- Workflow for Teaching and Learning
- iOS for Educational Administration — using the basics well and customising for your needs
CORE's professional development approach focuses on:
- engaging educators using Apple products to enhance their teaching and learning practice, and how this impacts on student participation and achievement
- integrating applications into learning priorities such as literacy and numeracy and in key focus areas such as Māori medium and special education (including gifted education)
- supporting schools to be future focused by integrating and maximising the effectiveness of digital devices.
Visit the Apple website for more about Apple’s professional development in Education.
For more information, contact:
Mobile: 027 506 3889
Contact one of our Apple Consultants to engage them in your school or centre now