CORE has several facilitators who are highly skilled in the use of Google tools for enhancing and extending learning in classrooms.
We can offer consultancy and professional learning services in early childhood and school settings, in both English and Māori medium. CORE facilitators work throughout New Zealand with educators on planning, implementing, and supporting the use of technologies in classrooms.
CORE offers the following — both online and/or face-to-face:
- Using specific devices and applications to promote engagement and interaction in learning.
- Personalised learning options — catering to the client’s needs.
- Enhancing the learning process through programmes and courses using Google tools.
- Providing advice and guidance on the use of Google Apps and technologies in future focused education.
- Integrating Google Apps effectively into modern learning environments.
For more information, contact:
027 506 3889
Or contact one of our Google Certified staff to engage them in your school or centre now