1. All entries must be made via the online registration process on the CORE Education website 26 Oct - 30 Nov 2018.
2. Employees, and their immediate families, of CORE Education Ltd, its associated companies and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. Entrants who tick the CORE newsletter signup box agree to their information being added to the CORE Education Ltd database in order to receive offers of products, services, promotions, or information about the education and professional services sector by posted mail, telephone, email or other electronic messaging services.
4. The winner will be drawn from all entries received within the promotional period and verified at random by CORE Education Ltd.
5. The winner will receive one of three complimentary CORE Education KOHA games to be taken by the winner or transferred to an employee at the winner’s school, at the request of the winner. The complimentary KOHA Game must be sent to the winners within seven days of the winners being notified.
6. The prize is not exchangeable.
7. The winners will be notified by email by 5 December 2018. Inability to contact the winners within 14 days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
8. CORE Education Ltd’s decision in respect to all matters of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners consent to their names and/or photographs being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
10. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.