This will be a gentle step up from beginning your te reo Māori journey, and will build on your ability to speak and use te reo Māori in your classroom or work context. You will engage with other participants and facilitators in online forums and webinars and attend a face-to-face hui.
Course participants will be able to:
- extend existing conversational skills
- find out how to access support via technology for Te Reo Māori
- learn Te Reo Māori that you can use immediately in school and classroom settings
- gain learning and teaching strategies to empower themselves and those around them
Who is this for
Anyone who is keen to increase their confidence in te reo Māori and wants support in incorporating it in their personal or work setting.
Face-to-face hui, week beginning 13 March 2017.
Webinar times and kaupapa:
- Whanaungatanga - Monday 20 March, 4.30pm
- Hei taonga māku - Monday 27 March, 3.30pm
- He rawe kē, he kino kē - Monday 3 April, 4.30pm
- Wero whakatō - Thursday 13 April, 3.30pm
- Te Huarere - Monday 24 April, 10.00am (school holidays)
- Te Ahua nei - Monday 1 May, 4.30pm
- Wero Tupu - Thursday 11 May, 3.30pm