Ideal for educators/pukenga in any sector
CORE’s experienced mentors provide online professional learning, tailored to suit you and your learning journey.
uChoose identifies your professional needs, empowering you to:
- Lead change and build leadership practices
- Develop strategies and solutions for specific situations and challenges
- Explore areas of specialisation (such as e-learning, modern learning practices, cultural responsiveness, and much more)
- Develop your own mentoring and facilitation skills
- Meet your appraisal goals
- Collect, select and reflect on a body of evidence for appraisal
- Design, plan, implement and evaluate your own inquiry.
Your mentor identifies and shares resources which extend your skills and your thinking, providing ongoing support throughout.
It's up to you: 3, 6 or 12 months – you choose the commitment.
- 1-2 hours each week, on tasks and activities
- 45-60 minutes a month online with your uChoose mentor (i.e. Skype or Hangout)
- As little or as much time as you want, communicating with like-minded professionals in the uChoose online community
- 1 hour participating in CORE’s regular webinars (decided by you and your mentor).
Here is your investment:
- Individuals: $474 + GST for 3 months*, $1300 + GST for 6 months or $1900 + GST for 12 months
- Schools/ECE centres (2-5 people): $1900 + GST for 6 months or $3200 + GST for 12 months
- Alternatives are available to extend or shorten the length of the programme.
* Special introductory offer - one 3 month mentoring package per person.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Hazel on 021 917 660.
Simply click on the register button below, following the prompts for the 3, 6 or 12-month options. For the small group option, you can add delegates names and email addresses.