Tracey is one of two Relationships Managers at CORE Education who are dedicated to creating new relationships, strengthening our current relationships, and seeking out new and exciting opportunities to enable us to live our vision and mission.
She has worked across all areas of CORE Education for the last six years, with leadership in the area of procurement and business development. Tracey brings 12 years of experience in a variety of Ministry of Education roles, and was in secondary teaching prior to that. Tracey brings significant project management experience from government to her work at CORE.
Tracey thrives on strong relationships with clients, and creating workable solutions that will improve service delivery and outcomes in their own settings. Her focus is on building the company as a future-focused, partnership-committed, socially-minded and people-focused organisation.
- Client focused solutions – delivering for our customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current landscape in key government priority areas — how to simplify the machinery of government, and relate this effectively to the task at hand.
- Sound knowledge of the education sector.
- Experience in navigating government procurement processes accompanied by strong quality assurance, writing and review skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively across learning organisations, government and at an individual level — a skilled communicator with many different audiences.
- Designing workable processes and systems for others to follow, as evidenced by previous project management roles in government.
- Dedication to equity and accessibility – principled and ethical.
- Balancing social equity and successful business practice.
My experience in government and across the company places me in a fantastic position to work with a variety of clients across all sectors. I pride myself on learning about all of our clients - about you, and with you - and think deeply about the direction in which education is heading. I am passionate about finding workable solutions for all of our clients to improve their work.