Elizabeth holds a range of responsibilities within CORE which currently include:
- Project Lead for CORE’s breakfast seminar and workshop programme
- Project Lead for the Advanced Leadership and Wellbeing Toolkit programmes
- Project managing the development of resources for the Curriculum Support Resources (CSR) team
Elizabeth has a background as a primary teacher working at all levels in both New Zealand and the UK. Following this she spent six years at Learning Media writing and marketing literacy materials to markets in Australia, Asia, North America and the UK. This role included delivering professional development in literacy to educators across Asia. Elizabeth has managed a range of projects involving the development of content for education websites including many on TKI and facilitated online programmes for schools in partnership with organisations including Te Papa and NZ Book Council. As well as this she has facilitated projects working with a range of primary and secondary schools to deepen their understanding of the New Zealand Curriculum.
- Effective project management
- Team leadership
- Development of resources to support teacher professional learning
- Development of student resources aligned to the NZC
- Craker, E. New Heights Teachers’ Guide (US edition) Learning Media.
- Craker, E. Orbit Shared Reading Teachers’ Guide (US, Grade 2). Learning Media.
- Craker, E. Reading and Writing Assessment Pack (WRAP) Teacher Resource. Learning Media.
- Craker, E. Literacy Instruction for Teachers, facilitated programme for students and teachers. (Written for MoE Hong Kong).
- Craker, E. Orbit Shared Reading Teachers’ Guide (US, Grade 6). Learning Media.
I enjoy developing quality learning opportunities to engage students and teachers at all levels both face-to-face and online.