Since 2006, Adele has been involved in a range of curriculum support projects with a focus on enterprise education and financial literacy. More recently, she has worked as a researcher, writer, and copy-editor for Digistore. Adele continues to work in a part time capacity as a primary teacher to keep in close touch with the sector.
Adele is the content manager for New Zealand Curriculum Online. In her role at CORE she is responsible for:
- Editing supplied content to meet with TKI style and e-government guidelines
- Managing and uploading content
- Writing curriculum-related content as directed
- Carrying out site reviews and advising on improvements and innovation
- General content editing for NZC Online.
I live in Wellington with my husband, Darren, and three young children: Milly, Tom, and Sam. I knew from an early age that I wanted to teach and my career path so far has been fun and diverse. The internet has radically changed since I began teaching and it is a thrill to be working in this constantly evolving environment; providing support to New Zealand teachers and students.