||Full time - 37.5 hours per week
||Fixed Term till 31 March 2021 (8 months initially but may be extended
||9am, 17 August 2020
|Tentative interview dates:
||week of 17-21 August 2020
- Make a difference in the education sector
- Bring your exceptional contract and project management skills
- Join a supportive team environment
About the Company
CORE is a not for profit education consultancy, professional learning and research agency actively involved working with individual educators, schools, clusters and partner organisations.
CORE is a forward‐thinking, values‐driven organisation. We are proud of the culture we have created in our workplace, and the atmosphere that staff and visitors experience in our organisation.
At the heart of CORE’s values and practice is Tātai Aho Rau and our commitment to our bicultural identity. Underpinning all practices are culturally responsible behaviours and attitudes including a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi, through our Te Aho Tapu framework, and working in partnership. Our mission is to transform communities by pushing the boundaries of educational possibilities.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced individual to join our Christchurch team.
Some key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing operational guidance and support in the development and management of contracts including proposal writing, contract development,risk management, contract negotiation and implementation
- Leading the CORE contracts team including monitoring workloads and ensuring staff have access to appropriate tools, systems and support.
- Providing regular contracts and project reporting across the organisation
- Providing project management services for discrete projects, as required.
- Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, working in partnership and Te Aho Tapu
- Commitment to modelling principles of Tātai Aho Rau and CORE’s values - manaakitanga, whānaungatanga, wairuatanga and kaitiakitanga
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with the full contract management life cycle including the development and management of effective contractual arrangements
- Effective team leadership
- Agile, with the ability to work in flexible ways across multiple projects that have competing demands
- Excellent skills in written and oral communications (in English and / or te reo Māori) in particular presenting complex ideas to a range of audiences
- Adept at building relational trust across staff and client groups.
- Data and digitally literate
- The ability to work in a culturally responsive manner is a requirement. Knowledge of te reo Māori is desirable. The successful applicant will work within the company’s framework – Tātai Aho Rau.
How to Apply
Please send your application to: email@example.com
For the Role Description and Application for Appointment form please go to the following link:
Application for Appointment form
We will require a covering letter, CV and application for appointment form.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.