Tumuaki together - part 1
Supporting leaders to make new connections and stronger support networks. In association with EmpowerYou.
Challenge the status quo and lead with vision, courage and creativity
This webinar series aims to support leaders to:
- Be equity focused by contributing meaningfully to diversity and inclusion in Aotearoa.
- Engage in authentic relationships with their own teams in ways that explore partnerships, wellbeing and culture.
- Reflect on leadership practice individually and with a supportive network of peers.
In part 1 leaders will reconnect with their role in terms of equity and transformation.
Date and time
Tuesday 31 January 2023 3:30 - 4:30pm
Venue: This webinar can be accessed from anywhere in Aotearoa. Registered participants will receive the link to the webinar one week before the event.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Explore and reflect on relational and transformative leadership that is equity focused
- Identify your areas of interest and challenge your thinking in these areas.
- Use tools to ideate with other leaders about leading with vision, courage and creativity for social and educational transformation.
Who's it for?
This webinar is for tumuaki (principals) only, with an interest in connecting with others and reconnecting with their purpose.
On completing this CORE online programme, participants will be able to download a digital badge to add to their professional learning e-portfolio.