Challenge the status quo and lead with vision, courage and creativity
This webinar is for tumuaki (principals) only, with an interest in connecting with others and reconnecting with their purpose.
This webinar series aims to support leaders to:
- Be equity focused by contributing meaningfully to diversity and inclusion in Aotearoa.
- Engage in authentic relationships with their own teams in ways that explore partnerships, wellbeing and culture.
- Reflect on leadership practice individually and with a supportive network of peers.
In part 1 leaders will reconnect with their role in terms of equity and transformation.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Explore and reflect on relational and transformative leadership that is equity focused
- Identify your areas of interest and challenge your thinking in these areas.
- Use tools to ideate with other leaders about leading with vision, courage and creativity for social and educational transformation.
Date and time
When: Tuesday 2 May 2023 | 3:30 - 4:30pm
Venue: This webinar can be accessed from anywhere in Aotearoa. Registered participants will receive the link to the webinar one week before the event.
Follow this webinar up with Part 2, where leaders explore practical ways to reconnect with their purpose, engage in authentic relationships and reflect on their leadership practice.