uLearn22 - Comment to WIN September competition
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be made via the CORE Te Aho Māori Facebook page between 1 September and 11 September 2022.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of CORE Education Limited, its associated companies and advertising agencies, and uLearn22 event partners, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Every comment on any post on the CORE Te Aho Māori Facebook page during the noted dates qualifies as an entry in the draw (subject to these terms and conditions).
- Entries may include text comments, videos and images.
- Any comments, videos or images submitted may be used by CORE Education for promotional purposes.
- Comments must comply with CORE Education’s Site Use Policy to be eligible.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure correct permissions are gained from all people appearing in submitted videos or images.
- Individuals can enter (comment) multiple times, but will only be eligible for one prize.
- Two winners will be randomly drawn from eligible entries received and verified by CORE Education Limited.
- Entries close at midnight 11 September 2022.
- Each winner will receive an individual registration to uLearn22, (valued at $280 plus GST).
- This pricing is reflective of the standard pricing for one individual uLearn22 registration.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- Winners will be notified by a Facebook message no later than 5pm, 13 Septmeber 2022. If the winner doesn’t respond within 3 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- CORE Education Limited’s decision with respect to all matters to do with this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners consent to their name and/or photograph being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
- Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.