Cultural confidence in the workplace
Our team of facilitators work with organisations across Aotearoa to help staff build and grow cultural capabilities relevant to the workplace.
Building cultural capability might mean supporting you to:
- improve te reo Māori competency with customised learning solutions
- grow your understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and New Zealand histories
- build and strengthen relationships with mana whenua and your community
- learn about the significance of local landmarks
- understand how staff are culturally located
- implement systemic cultural change.
Te Reo Puāwai and Te Reo Manahua Māori are two products that will help increase your confidence and capability in te reo Māori. We can mix both virtual support and face-to-face options to make it fit for your team and as accessible as possible. Participants improve their cultural capability regardless of whether they are working online or interfacing physically with clients and colleagues.
Build understanding of Matariki
View, read, listen and watch our Matariki resources