Cultural capability professional development
Developing culturally responsive practices and giving mana to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Be culturally confident
Grow your cultural capability and te reo Māori skills with our webinars and programmes. Each learning experience is grounded in Te Tiriti o Waitangi honouring principles and will support your professional learning and development.
You'll be supported to:
- Improve te reo Māori competency
- Grow your understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and New Zealand histories
- Build and strengthen relationships with whānau, mana whenua and your community
- Learn about the significance of local landmarks
- Understand how learners are culturally located
- Implement systemic cultural change
Facilitated cultural capability
Build cultural understanding and capability into the professional learning experiences of your team. Incorporate te reo Māori, Te Tiriti principles, Aotearoa NZ histories, cultural contexts and understanding - bespoke to the professional learning needs of your setting. Discover more about facilitated cultural capability opportunities at Tātai Aho Rau.