Early Years Professional Development
Strengthen your Early Years skills with Tātai Aho Rau Core Education
Professional development for early learning settings.
Dedicated to supporting professional learning and development, our Early Years team works within the early learning sector and beyond. Supporting ECE centres in providing research, resources and professional development opportunities.
Tātai Aho Rau Core Education supports kaiako and leaders to:
- strengthen cultural capability
- grow their leadership practice
- design a local curriculum
- implement effective strategies for planning, evaluation and assessment
- promote wellbeing and resilience within their learning community.
Professional Development Services: ECE Aotearoa.
Early years professional learning through Tātai Aho Rau Core Education is developed out of the specific needs and context of each learning community; work with us to create professional learning and development to suit the needs of yourself, your team and your early learning setting.
- SELO (Strengthening Early Learning Opportunities) is a professional development programme helping to improve the management, teaching and learning practices within early learning communities. Contact your local SELO lead for supportive SELO professional development through Tātai Aho Rau.
- Te Whāriki Online, online professional learning and development hub offers resources and development opportunities that can be used in your early learning space. Our early year's team have worked alongside the Ministry of Education to develop supportive equity-based content and professional learning for early learning centres.