Vacancy - Facilitators
Exciting opportunity to take time out from teaching to be part of delivering our exciting kaupapa!
|Location||Christchurch and Wellington (we are flexible on location for the right candidates)|
|Hours||1.0 FTE (37.5 hours per week)|
All applications to be submitted by 9am on 27 June 2022
|Tentative Interview Dates||29 June 2022 and 01 July 2022|
About CORE Education
Kia pae tata te whenua houkura
The land of our aspiration draws near
A rewarding opportunity to work for a meaningful cause with an established not-for-profit organisation that is passionate about the role learning can play in building an equitable and thriving Aotearoa.
We want to see a future where all learners experience education success, regardless of who they are, where they live or the challenges they face.
Our kaimahi co-design and deliver a range of professional development services to leaders and teachers in early years settings, kura and schools. We also work with the Government, iwi and communities, corporates, the tertiary sector, and other organisations where their aspirations for learning align with our equity kaupapa.
About the role
We are seeking experienced educators, with a background in secondary/primary education with specialist expertise in implementation of the curriculum areas, to join our Te Aho Ngaiotanga | Professional Learning team as one of our Facilitators.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for enthusiastic, collaborative, culturally capable educators with demonstrated facilitation skills and experience to design and deliver programmes of professional development, working with middle leaders and senior leadership teams in schools, kura, Kāhui Ako and communities.
Key attributes we need
- strength in curriculum design, with deep knowledge of the Ministry of Education change programme, and the refresh of The New Zealand Curriculum and or Te Mārautanaga o Aotearoa
- deep commitment to biculturalism with strong cultural capabilities
- sound assessment knowledge and evaluative skills
- a deep interest in inclusion, innovation and futures education
- a friendly, personable disposition and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- adept at working independently, but committed to collaborative ways of working autonomously and within a team environment
How to apply
Please send your application to: email@example.com
For further information click on the link for Role Description - Facilitator
To apply please click on the link for Application Form
We will require a covering letter, CV and Application Form for all applications.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.