Skip to content
- Design of physical and virtual learning spaces/environments must be informed by pedagogical intent.
- We should be planning for a seamlessness between physical and virtual learning spaces.
- A student-centred view of this process is essential for success.
Copyright vs copyleft
- What use do your and your staff currently make of open education resources?
- Do you have policies and practices in place regarding the use of resources obtained online?
- Do you have policies and practice in place regarding the development and sharing of student and teacher created resources?
- Need to consider whole school policy and procedures re copyright/creative commons licensing.