Tumuaki together - part 2
Supporting leaders to make new connections and stronger support networks. In association with EmpowerYou.
Challenge the status quo and lead with vision, courage and creativity
This webinar series aims to support leaders to:
- Be equity focused by contributing meaningfully to diversity and inclusion in Aotearoa.
- Engage in authentic relationships with their own teams in ways that explore partnerships, wellbeing and culture.
- Reflect on leadership practice individually and with a supportive network of peers.
In part 2 leaders explore practical ways to reconnect with their purpose through reflecting on leadership and developing authentic relationships.
Date and time
Tuesday 14 February 2023 3:30 - 4:30pm
Venue: This webinar can be accessed from anywhere in Aotearoa. Registered participants will receive the link to the webinar one week before the event.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Summarise what drains you and what gives you joy as a leader and why.
- Create a goal and identify an action towards your goal for being the leader you want to be.
- Give and receive feedback from peers.
- Identify what is needed to sustain your goal.
Who's it for?
This webinar is for tumuaki | principals only, with an interest in connecting with others and reconnecting with their purpose.
On completing this CORE online programme, participants will be able to download a digital badge to add to their professional learning e-portfolio.