Challenge the status quo and lead with vision, courage and creativity
This webinar is for tumuaki / principals only, with an interest in connecting with others and reconnecting with their purpose.
Tumuaki together (part 2) aims to support leaders to:
- Be equity focused by contributing meaningfully to diversity and inclusion in Aotearoa.
- Engage in authentic relationships with their own teams in ways that explore partnerships, wellbeing and culture.
- Reflect on leadership practice individually and with a supportive network of peers.
In part 2 leaders explore practical ways to reconnect with their purpose through reflecting on leadership and developing authentic relationships.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Summarise what drains you and what gives you joy as a leader and why.
- Create a goal and identify an action towards your goal for being the leader you want to be.
- Give and receive feedback from peers.
- Identify what is needed to sustain your goal.
Date and time
When: Tuesday 16 May 2023 | 3:30 - 4:30pm
Venue: This webinar can be accessed from anywhere in Aotearoa. Registered participants will receive the link to the webinar one week before the event.