You are viewing an archived page. Follow the link below to explore CORE's current Modern Learning professional learning solutions:
What are the measures you will use to assess how well your MLE is suited to supporting learning in the 21st Century?
- is learning able to happen anywhere, at any time, at any pace and with or through any device within the MLE?
- does the physical environment demonstrate sufficient flexibility and open-ness to allow this to happen?
- does the technical environment support ubiquitous access to the internet for all, with and through his/her own device?
- does the design for and facilitation of learning encourage this?
- do students have ‘the power to act’ in the MLE?
- are all learners empowered to make choices and decisions about how, where, what and when they learn?
- are learners a part of their own learning support network within the MLE?
- Is the design of the MLE adaptive to learner needs and ambitions?
- is the MLE a part of a network of provision?
- do staff value being networked as a part of their own professional learning?
- does the activity of the MLE embrace and enable learning at home and other community facilities?
- does the activity of the MLE have global reach?
- does the MLE enable and support the learning of the whole community