iNVENTIONATOR is designed to further awaken a wide range of students’ gifts and talents.
The iNVENTIONATOR experience is FREE to learners who want to play, think and design innovative solutions to real-life problems.
Who’s it for?
Y6-9 gifted learners
Find out more about the characteristics of the gifted
What will you do?
- Explore innovative mind frames through six online resources
- Complete related wero or challenges to sharpen your iNVENTIONATOR skills
- Bring an idea or skill sets to pitch
- Collaborate and think critically to solve an everyday problem
- Participate In an awesome iNVENTIONATOR experience
- Continue to grow your team's idea beyond iNVENTIONATOR.
Where and when?
16-19 November 2020
Four morning sessions (9:15am - 12:30pm) + a celebration pitch event for learners and whānau 19 November 7.30-8.30pm
In partnership with Ministry of Education.