iNVENTIONATOR is designed to further awaken a wide range of students’ gifts and talents.
The iNVENTIONATOR experience is FREE to learners who want to play, think and design innovative solutions to real-life problems.
Who’s it for?
Y6-9 gifted learners
Find out more about the characteristics of the gifted
What will you do?
- Explore innovative mind frames through six online resources
- Complete related wero or challenges to sharpen your iNVENTIONATOR skills
- Bring an idea or skill sets to pitch
- Collaborate and think critically to solve an everyday problem
- Participate In an awesome iNVENTIONATOR experience
- Continue to grow your team's idea beyond iNVENTIONATOR.
Where and when?
14-17 September 2020
Three morning sessions (9:15am - 12:30pm) + a celebration pitch event (time TBC)
Currently, we are at capacity for the virtual event. Please complete the registration form to be added to the waiting list, and we will let you know if spaces become available.
Nelson face to face event