Karl spent 10 years in the secondary school sector, working alongside teachers and assisting them with the use of digital technologies in their classrooms. He has taught print design, web design and coding. Karl has also managed Student Management Systems (SMS), including experience moving from one system to another. Karl also spent several years working as a graphic designer and as a photographer. Karl has worked as a facilitator for the Connected Learning Advisory, assisting schools with digital technologies and learning.
- Supporting the implementation of Digital Technologies curriculum content
- Digital Fluency
- Data Literacy and evaluative capability
- SMS and LMS support
- Graphic design and digital media creation
- Place-based education, developing localised curriculum
- School networking and technical support
It’s exciting watching kids learn, solve problems and succeed. As teachers it’s our role to facilitate that engagement and learning in a fun, supportive environment. I see my role as supporting all teachers to do that to the very best of their capability.