Te Mako Orzecki — Ngāti Raukawa ki te Tonga, Ngāti Wehi Wehi — is an online support person, password administrator, content manager and translator for various sites on Te Kete Ipurangi (TKI). Te Mako's roles also extend to online helpdesk for the eLPF and MMeLPF frameworks, and an advisor for the Connected Learning Advisory (CLA)-Te Ara Whītiki.
- Professional support
- Content loading
- Quality assurance of materials
- TKI: Creating, developing, and sharing Mātauranga Māori, te reo Māori in English medium, and Pasifika teacher resource materials, ULearn October 2013.
- Exploring TKI website and its associated teaching and learning support materials, Whanganui IT Cluster, September 2013.
- Exploring TKI and Discovering resources, Whitireia ECE Teacher trainees, June 2013.
- I-wānanga tuihono, Te Reo Matatini, TKI webinar, March 2013.
- Toi te kupu, 2013
- TKI Style Guide, 2010
Born and bred in Porirua, I have an ability to work cross-culturally with people of different ethnic groups in various settings. I have good interpersonal skills in two languages. I have strong interest in seeing Māori achieve well in education and enjoy educational success. I value family time and sharing my knowledge with them that I have gained over many years.