Government agencies CORE has worked with include:
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry for Primary Industries
- NZ Young Farmers
- Commission for Financial Capability
- The Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
Recognising our expertise, CORE has been appointed to a number of government panels. These include:
- Ministry of Education panels, for the provision of Curriculum Support Resources in English and Māori Medium, and Events Management
- A new cross-government panel, led by the Ministry of Social Development, for Filming and Production Services
- The Greater Christchurch Education Renewal Programme panel - Grow Waitaha - supporting schools engaged in the region’s transformation programme
Learning Design clients
Learning Design clients have included:
- The Centre for Veterinary Education (Australia)
- Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand
- NZBA and Airways Corporation
Ministry of Education
For nearly fifteen years CORE has worked across key teams within the Ministry of Education (MOE), delivering significant contributions in the development of learning requirements, environments and educational communities.
In particular, we’ve developed extensive experience in the digital field, established as the lead provider for the ICT Professional Development programme and the Learning with Digital Technologies (LwDT) and Virtual Professional Learning and Development (VPLD) programmes.
CORE has also held preferred supplier status with MOE, in a range of areas, including:
- Inclusive Education
- Māori Medium (PLD and publishing)
- Early Childhood Education
- Curriculum Support Resources (CSR)
- Te Kete Ipurangi (TKI)
Our Media Production Unit (CORE Digital) has delivered creative and innovative solutions to the education industry since 2008.
As the digital media production arm of CORE Education Ltd, the Digital team has established a reputation for exceeding expectations and always delivering on time and on budget. Developed for the specific purpose of producing high quality video for the Ministry of Education’s websites and for CORE’s professional learning and development, CORE Digital meets national digital media needs across the country.
New Zealand Schools and Early Childhood Centres
For over thirteen years CORE has worked with more than 80% of New Zealand’s kura, primary, intermediate and secondary schools, helping transform teaching and learning for the benefit of all students.
Currently, we are working in-depth with over 500 schools/kura, supporting more than 4,000 teachers and 100,000 learners at any one time.
Our team also works in Early Childhood Centres across New Zealand, providing professional development services, and working in MOE contracts which include Early Years ICT Professional learning and Strengthening Early Learning Opportunities.
CORE’s approach to collaboration – Tātai Aho Rau
Mehemea ka moemoeā ahau, ko ahau anake. Mehemea ka moemoeā tātou, ka taea e tātou.
If I am to dream, I dream alone. If we all dream together, we can succeed - Te Puea Hērangi
The deeply held principles of Tātai Aho Rau are embedded in the way we work with clients. Tātai Aho Rau relates to the weaving, layering and binding of harakeke leaves to create strength. The metaphor encompasses the way CORE works together as a team, and the importance of our relationships and our networks.
As an educational services provider and a thought leader in the sector, we work closely with a variety of related education agencies. These include:
- New Zealand Council for Educational Research (NZCER)
- NZPPTA (Pasifika)
- Flexible Learning Association of New Zealand (FLANZ- previously DEANZ)
- Te Toi Tupu Consortium (Cognition Education, UOW, NZCER, Waikato Tainui and CORE)
- School Leadership Network
- Young Enterprise Trust
- Manaiakalani Trust
We are proud to be a founding member of The Professional Learning Association New Zealand Te Māngai Whakangungu Kaiako o Aotearoa Incorporated (PLANZ), established to promote excellence in professional learning and development (PLD) in schools and kura.
We are proud to have worked with all of our clients, providing solutions that push their boundaries of educational possibility.
We work in partnership with a number of organisations, engaging in a range of projects and areas of common interest:
We are very grateful for the support received from a range of businesses; each has helped make CORE’s conferences and events so successful over the years. Details of these partners are on our Events page.