Creating curriculum-aligned content
Designing and developing resources for all three curricula in Aotearoa for early learning centres, kura and schools.
Resources for all three curricula in Aotearoa
The New Zealand Curriculum | Te Mātaiaho
Waihanga | Learning Solutions supports clients to create high-quality learning solutions in early years settings, schools and kura:
- strengthening local curriculum
- web content design, writing, editing and loading
- online learning modules
- video, games, animations
- online and printable resources
Our team has curriculum expertise across the early years, primary and secondary education sectors.
Te Marautanga o Aotearoa
Waihanga | Learning Solutions supports clients to create high-quality learning solutions for kaiako and ākonga in kaupapa Māori settings.
- ākonga resources and learning activities
- kaiako guides
- professional learning opportunities.
- Wahanga ako specific: webpages, videos, online resources and printable content
Aligning with current curriculum and early childhood centre objectives our team can develop content within the framework of Te Whāriki early years curriculum. Collaborate with us to:
- create teaching resources and strategies that align with the five strands of Te Whāriki.
- create bilingual and multilingual language learning resources
- support Pacific learners in your early learning setting
- ideate and implement activities for playcentre
- develop whanāu resources
- build learning through webinars
- co-create, local curriculum and implementation.