Partners and projects
Thriving as a learner depends on having equitable access to opportunities and we’ve had the privilege of working alongside many communities and allies over the years.
Research services, designed and led by communities
At the heart of our mission lies a deep commitment to community well-being and equitable learning. By aligning with Tātai Aho Rau research services, philanthropic partners and like minded businesses become catalysts for positive change for learners in Aotearoa.
- Community-centric approach: Research is conducted collaboratively that respects and values the experiences of those we serve.
- Purpose driven research: As researchers guided by community input, we collaborate with communities to develop research methodologies and conduct research that empowers learners and builds learning resources.
- Long-term commitment: Our dedication to equity extends beyond the research phase, developing research outcomes and next steps for communities.
- Advocate for marginalised voices: Philanthropic partners, like minded businesses and community funders help us advocate for the marginalised communities we serve.
- Designing sustainable solutions: Funding partnerships empower us to develop and implement innovative strategies that can create lasting and positive solutions within communities.
Together, let's work towards a more equitable and thriving Aotearoa for all learners.
Read our stories and data that show how we’ve made a positive impact in communities in Aotearoa.
Chat with us
Contact Pauline via phone or email if you want to understand more or explore options.