Part 2: Coaching and mentoring
Part 2 of 2: Learn how to design a coaching and mentoring system for your setting
This 10 week online programme follows on from Part 1: Coaching and mentoring and explores how mentoring and coaching systems may be designed and implemented in your setting.
Date: 15 August–31 October 2022
Cost: $640 plus GST
Venue: This online programme can be accessed from anywhere in Aotearoa. Registered participants will receive the link to the programme one week before the event.
Modules will be supported by six webinars held in late afternoons. You can download a PDF of the times and dates here:
By the end of this online programme, you will be able to:
- investigate mentoring/coaching as a way to support whole organisation change and transform practice
- understand how the coaching and mentoring can apply in different circumstances to affect change in both people and organisations
- explore the practical applications of embedding mentoring/coaching systems and explore key tools to support practice within these systems
- reviewing and learning from existing systems/setups
- design a programme most appropriate to your settings needs.