A great introduction to correct pronunciation and basic te reo Māori phrases for everyday use in your learning or work spaces. This five week online programme will give you the opportunity to engage and discuss content with facilitators and other learners in online forums.
By the end of this online programme, you will be able to:
- apply correct pronunciation of te reo Māori
- use an increased amount of te reo Māori in everyday language.
Who is this for?
This online programme is for anyone wanting to increase their confidence in te reo Māori, and looking for support in incorporating it in their personal or work setting.
Programme format, modules and webinars
This five week online programme is divided into weekly modules:
- Whakahuatanga | Pronunciation
- Te Reo o te hui | Language of gatherings
- Ngā kare ā-roto | Talking about our feelings
- Te reo o te akomanga | The language of the classroom
- Whakatauki / Kīwaha | Proverbs and sayings
Modules will be supported by weekly 45 minute webinars held in late afternoons. Download a PDF of the times and dates.
Te Reo Manahua Māori is another beginner level reo online programme, covering five different modules. Find out more and register now.
Upon completing this CORE online programme, participants will be able to download a digital badge to add to their professional learning e-portfolio.