Our dedicated Early Years team supports professional learning and development within the early years sector.
We believe that professional learning opportunities:
- lead to innovative and courageous change for mokopuna, whānau, kaiako and iwi
- support future focused learning, including digital fluency to enable kaiako to be responsive, creative and innovative
- need to be sustainable, ongoing and responsive to build learning power
- the current context in the early years sector
- the importance of cultivating a rich dual heritage of Aotearoa for all learners
- the importance of working collaboratively
- design thinking principles for curriculum implementation
- a range of strategies for evaluation
- leadership coaching and mentoring
- digital upskilling for fluency
- research opportunities and inquiry skills
- mentoring for new kaiako seeking registration
Professional learning solutions:
A number of our professional learning solutions are suitable for early years’ educators. To see the current offerings, simply click the buttons below then filter by selecting the ‘Early Childhood’ sector.
Ongoing professional learning opportunities include:
uChoose - online mentoring, tailored to you and your learning journey.
Advanced Leadership - accelerate your career potential. Early Years specific cohort in May 2019.
Looking for something personalised? Contact our Early Years team.