Individual and groups of schools can join and take advantage of the great opportunities the global NPDL programme provides. Involving schools from multiple countries around the world, members benefit from professional and expert guidance.
Applications to the Ministry of Education for professional learning and development align with NPDL programmes, so as soon as we are notified of your successful application we can help you make a difference.
CORE Education, in collaboration with Michael Fullan and Joanne Quinn, is extending an invitation to schools in New Zealand to join this highly successful project.
We work alongside educators to change the role of teachers to that of activators of learning who design learning experiences that build on learner strengths and needs, create new knowledge using real-life problem solving and help all students identify their talents, purpose and passion.
This project fits ideally with the aspirations of schools seeking to work together as a community of schools under the IES initiative.
What the NPDL programme offers
- Full access to the Deep Learning Hub which links to resources, information, support and other clusters globally.
- Full use of the New Measures data platform to track and measure student outcomes through deep learning.
- An invitation to participate in an annual conference on New Pedagogies for Deep Learning.
- Opportunity to participate in international projects.
- Opportunity to link with other NPDL schools globally.
- Access to all research developed through the international participation. In particular, "A Rich Seam" report by Michael Fullan and Maria Langworthy (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Support from the international NPDL team with the use of the Deep Learning Suite of Tools and Deep Learning Rubrics.
- Invitation to national workshops and events*.
- Access to in-country resources via New Zealand-based resource hub.
- Regular webinars for New Zealand cluster leads and lead principals.
* Additional costs may apply.
NZ NPDL Deep Learning Lab
Watch this space for an exciting opportunity to join our hybrid Deep Learning Lab in 2021.
Watch below: Teachers discuss their learning as a result of being a part of the NPDL project. They describe how the programme has provided a framework within which their existing programmes and achievement challenge focii can be addressed.
Check out the NPDL playlist on EDtalks for video interviews with Michael Fullan, Joanne Quinn and stories of impact from NPDL member schools.