Te Mako Orzecki - Ngāti Raukawa ki te Tonga, Ngāti Wehi Wehi - is a curator of digital content for the Kia Takatū a Matihiko/Digital Readiness Programme. He is also an online advisor, administrator, content manager and translator for the Te Kete Ipurangi (TKI) Channel Support team. Te Mako's roles also extend to online helpdesk for the eLearning Planning Frameworks (eLPF), both English and Māori mediums.
- Online Advisor
- Professional support facilitator
- Content editing
- Content loading
- Content writing
- Quality assurance of online teaching materials
- Reviewing websites
- Ed Summit presentation “E hoki ki tō maunga” April 2018
- TKI: Creating, developing, and sharing Mātauranga Māori, te reo Māori in English medium, and Pasifika teacher resource materials, ULearn October 2013.
- Exploring TKI website and its associated teaching and learning support materials, Whanganui IT Cluster, September 2013.
- Exploring TKI and Discovering resources, Whitireia ECE Teacher trainees, June 2013.
- Matariki, te mātahi o te tau, Te Papa, 2018
- Toi te kupu, 2013
- TKI Style Guide, 2010
I was born and bred in Porirua in the heart of Cannons Creek. I have an ability to work cross-culturally with people of different ethnic groups and in various settings. I have good interpersonal skills in two languages. I have a passion for seeing tamariki Māori enjoy educational success. I value the promotion and practice of whanaungatanga, manaakitanga, whakamana i te reo Māori, and tino rangatiratanga both within and outside of my work life.