Wellbeing and learning
The wellbeing of all is key to enhanced learning experiences. We are dedicated to supporting wellbeing of educators, ākonga, and whānau in Aotearoa.
Enquire about creating a wellbeing culture in your learning community
A range of facilitation and programmes are available, underpinned by research and evidence-based tools and approaches. We can work with you on making connections with every learner, every day.
Support for wellbeing in your learning community could include:
- strengthening collective wellbeing
- utilising a strengths-based approach and appreciative inquiry
- building resilience to overcome challenges
- enabling you to co-design learning with ākonga voice to develop agency
- rethinking the definition of success in your context
- acknowledging culture, identity, and whānau
- using kaupapa Māori models for a holistic view of hauora (wellbeing).