Facilitated support to help build and grow cultural capabilities relevant to the workplace
Cultural confidence in the workplace
Our team of facilitators work with organisations across Aotearoa to help staff build and grow cultural capabilities relevant to the workplace.
Building cultural capability might mean supporting you to:
- improve te reo Māori competency with customised learning solutions
- grow your understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and New Zealand histories
- build and strengthen relationships with mana whenua and your community
- learn about the significance of local landmarks
- understand how staff are culturally located
- implement systemic cultural change.
We can mix both virtual support and face-to-face options to make it fit for your team and as accessible as possible. Participants improve their cultural capability to align with workplace requirements, equipping teams with the tools to collectively champion equitable practices.
Our kaimahi | facilitators are experienced in understanding and driving transformative change for individuals and whole organisations. Depending on your location, we can bring in facilitators from around Aotearoa either face-to-face or online.