CORE is committed to growing knowledge and understanding of learning and learners
With aspirations to shape the future of education and learning, rangahau (research) is an important part of CORE’s mahi.
- CORE undertaking independent research projects
- grants for educators to conduct research and inquiry relevant to their context
- partnering on research activities with other organisations
- undertaking research on behalf of a range of clients and community funders.
We also provide research and evaluation-related support through our consultancy service.
Research and evaluation expertise
CORE’s researchers have strengths in:
- designing and undertaking practice-based, action research
- kaupapa Māori research and evaluation
- keynotes and conference presentations
- research and evaluation consultancy
- resource requirement and user experience analysis.
CORE is well known for our action research and kaupapa Māori rangahau. Our researchers are thought leaders in their fields, and so are often engaged to present at industry events.
CORE’s research and evaluation team have supported a broad range of institutions:
- learning settings including: early learning services, schools, kura and tertiary institutions
- governance entities such as education trusts
- local bodies for example, city councils
- government departments such as the Ministry of Education.