Equity led progress
Each research project reflects the unique needs of your community. We prioritise equity in our mahi: from research planning to design and recommendations, ensuring that our partnership resonates with your specific requirements.
With aspirations to shape the future of education and learning, rangahau | research is an important part of Tātai Aho Rau Core Education’s mahi.
Our equity-led mahi includes:
- Co-designing community-led research
- Working in partnership to undertake research
- Turning research outcomes into actionable insights.
- Measuring the impact of solutions
- Building research capabilities your community
- Providing equity consultancy and input
Research is a collaborative journey that is negotiated through time, discovery and understanding. As research and design partners we work alongside you to identify, assess and implement positive change, to shape a more inclusive and equitable future for your community.