Jedd produces digital media for CORE. He has been with the organisation since 2004 when he was appointed as one of the national ICT PD secondary schools facilitators. In 2010 Jedd established digital media production services at CORE, and now leads the CORE Digital team in the creation of digital media.
- “Recognising Dimensions Of Culture In Transforming Learning And Teaching With ICT”. Paper presented at the iCTLT2010 conference, Singapore, March, 2010
- “The KPEC Project; building teacher capability in the use of learner-centred pedagogies and collaborative, ICT-supported learning environments.” Bartlett, J., Keeton, J., Norlizah bt Che Teh, Wenmoth, D., Paper presented at the Joint Open & Working IFIP Conference: ICT and Learning for the Net Generation LYICT 2008, Kuala Lumpur, July, 2008
- ''Developing independent learners in secondary schools''. Paper presented as Key Note speaker at the ict2 conference, Invercargill, September, 2003.
- ''Developing independent learners''. Paper presented at the IASL conference, Auckland, July 2001.
- 2003 NZCER Beeby Fellow: awarded for achievements as the coordinator, researcher and professional development provider for Base 6, an innovative curriculum integration programme at Kuranui College, in Greytown.
- Bartlett, J., Keeton, J., Wenmoth, D. Evaluation Report, June, 2007. “The Evaluation Report of the KPerak E-Learning Cluster No.1 Pilot Project.”
- Bartlett, J. (2006) “Facilitating Professional Learning; The Knowledge, Attitude and skills required for Effective ICTPD Facilitation” Dissertation, Otago University.
- Bartlett, J. (2004) ''Developing Independent Learners'', NZCER; documenting the development of an inquiry-based integrated studies program for junior secondary student.
- Bartlett, J. (2005) ''Inquiry- based curriculum integration in the secondary school'', SET 8(4), Wellington: New Zealand Council for Educational Research.
- Bartlett, J. (2005) ''Curriculum Integration in the Junior Secondary School'', in A. Begg (Ed.), Curriculum Matters , Wellington: New Zealand Council for Educational Research.