Culturally inclusive and accessible learning resources for the education, government, corporate, and community sectors
Our mahi - digital media showreel
With in-house specialists across all aspects of resource design, our experienced team can design, write, edit, develop, review, refresh, publish and manage your resources.
Our resource design team can:
- deliver learning solutions in all three national curricula: Te Whāriki, The New Zealand Curriculum, and Te Marautanga o Aotearoa
- produce resources in English and te reo Māori
- utilise inclusive practices, including Universal Design for Learning (UDL), to equitable access and participation in learning
- test resources through focus groups and pilot programmes
- create a range of resource types including: games, animations, videos, interactives, scenarios, e-books, educator guides, exemplars, and online field trips.
Committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi, we take a strong partnership approach to all of our mahi, utilising internal experts in te reo and te ao Māori.