Competition terms and conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to all giveaways from CORE Education's social media platforms:
- Entries must be made via the CORE Education Facebook page, or by tagging @coreeducation on Twitter.
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of CORE Education Ltd, its associated companies and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Every comment on CORE Education posts offering prizes, qualifies as an entry in the draw.
- Entries may include text comments, videos and images.
- Any comments, videos or images submitted may be used by CORE Education for promotional purposes.
- Comments must comply with CORE Education’s Site Use Policy to be eligible.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure correct permissions are gained from all people appearing in submitted videos or images.
- Individuals can enter (comment) multiple times, but will only be eligible for one prize.
- Winners will always be randomly drawn from eligible entries received and verified by CORE Education Ltd.
- Entries close on the dates mentioned in the competition posts.
- Prizes, to be stated on the competition post, are not exchangeable or transferable or can be redeemed for cash.
- Winners will be notified by a Facebook message. If the winner doesn’t respond within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- CORE Education Ltd’s decision in respect to all matters to do with this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners consent to their name and/or photograph being used for public relations purposes.
- Entry into CORE's social media competitions is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.