Cultural capability for educators
Access free resources and further learning opportunities
Grow your cultural capability
Grow your cultural capability and feel confident to enact te Tiriti in your learning setting. With the upcoming Curriculum Refresh, there is a unique opportunity for educators to re-evaluate cultural practices and take action to make changes for learners and communities that put equity at the heart of your mahi.
Not sure where to start? Our kaihuawaere (facilitators) can work alongside you as you grow your cultural capability. Working with CORE will support you to:
- Deepen your understanding of te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Have greater confidence using te reo Māori in your setting.
- Understand and implement the refreshed Aotearoa New Zealand Histories curriculum.
- Design and implement an authentic curriculum for your community.
- Deepen your understanding and knowledge of kaupapa Māori practices and te ao Māori.