Te Whakamānawa - Building cultural capability
How to build cultural capability
At CORE we have dedicated professionals able to work with you on exploring and applying what it means to be culturally responsive in your pedagogy and daily practices. Building cultural capability might mean supporting you to:
- improve te reo Māori competency.
- grow your understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and New Zealand histories.
- build and strengthen relationships with whānau, mana whenua and your community.
- learn about the significance of local landmarks.
- understand how learners are culturally located.
- implement systemic cultural change.