Te wiki o te reo Māori giveaway
Te wiki o te reo Māori - Comment to WIN September competition
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be made via the CORE Facebook page between 12 September and 16 September 2022.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of CORE Education Limited, its associated companies and advertising agencies, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Every comment on any post on the CORE Facebook page during the noted dates qualifies as an entry in the draw (subject to these terms and conditions).
- Entries may include text comments, videos and images.
- Any comments, videos or images submitted may be used by CORE Education for promotional purposes.
- Comments must comply with CORE Education’s Site Use Policy to be eligible.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure correct permissions are gained from all people appearing in submitted videos or images.
- Individuals can enter (comment) multiple times, but will only be eligible for one prize.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries received and verified by CORE Education Limited.
- Entries close at midnight 16 September 2022.
- The winner will receive an individual registration to the Te reo Puāwai online programme, (valued at $345 plus GST).
- This pricing is reflective of the standard pricing for one individual Te reo Puāwai registration.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- The winner will be notified by a Facebook message no later than 5pm, 19 September 2022. If the winner doesn’t respond within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- CORE Education Limited’s decision with respect to all matters to do with this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner consents to their name and/or photograph being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.