Senior Graphic Designer
Bachelor of Arts (Design Studies) – University of Otago
Cynthia Packman specialises in Graphic Design at CORE Education, primarily working in the marketing team and also provides support for contracts. Cynthia has enjoyed working in the Design industry for 25 years.
In this time she has worked with a range of companies and clients on a range of projects, including; advertising for a consumer electronics store and designing teaching resources for an educational publisher. She prides herself on her ability to take a client’s vision from a concept to a well-designed final reality.
Cynthia currently leads CORE’s busy Graphic Design team, ensuring the mahi is visually appealing and meets our high quality standards.
- Logo and brand development
- Digital advertising and collateral, such as email, website and social media images and animations
- Print advertising and collateral, such as magazine ads, flyers, brochures,
- Publication, presentation, resource and document layout and design
- Vector illustration, diagram and infographic design
My love of craft and making things has always been a big part of my personal and professional life. This creative interest has led me to jewellery making, glass craft, knitting, and sewing (to name a few). I also produce a range of unique 3D printed cookie cutters and laser cut items, which I sell online.