Te rangahau, te arotake
Research and evaluation for greater learner and social impact
Tātai Aho Rau Core Education provides research and evaluation services, often working with community organisations, local government, the public sector and funding partners, so that evidence can inform decision making. We drive action towards an equitable and thriving Aotearoa through learning, shaping the future of learning to improve systems and policy. We work in Kaupapa Māori, Pacific medium and English medium settings.
- Enabling evidence-based decision making.
Kaupapa Māori research
- To drive action in the education space towards an equitable and thriving Aotearoa.
- Providing experts at the forefront of their fields to facilitate, workshop or keynote.
- Undertake and evaluate research on your behalf.
Dr Vince Ham eFellowship reports
- Research reports from our past eFellows.
Government and ministries
- Auckland City Council
- Biological Heritage National Science Challenge
- Kaikohekohe Education Trust
- Masterton Lands Trust
- Ministry of Education
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- New Zealand College of Early Childhood Education
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago College of Education
- University of Waikato
- Western Institute of Technology
- Wilf Malcolm Institute
Schools, kura, and early learning centres
- East Taieri School
- Flanshaw Road School
- Hornby Primary School
- Karanga Mai Young Parent College and Early Learning Centre
- Mairehau Primary School
- Maketu School
- Mapusaga Aoga Amata
- Ngāi Taiātea Wharekura
- North Beach Community Preschool
- Sylvia Park School
- Tai Wānanga
- Waiouru School